What key shots do you need from your Personal Branding photography? Before you invest in professional portraits, you need to have a good idea about how you will use your photos, eg on your website and social media. Then put a list together and plan the desired shots with your photographer.
After all, the key to a successful Personal Branding photoshoot is preparation!
My top suggestions for when you are planning your branding photography
– A great headshot, (obviously).
– Group shots of your team or dual portrait with business partner, if you have one.
– Photographs of you in your work environment.
– Action shots of you/your team at work – ‘behind the scenes’.
– Product shots, individually or grouped
– Shots of the making/production process.
– Portraits of you working with a client, if appropriate.
– Images which show your inspiration
– A glimpse of the person behind the professional. Perhaps a portrait with a child or enjoying a hobby?
– Flat lays of your desk.
– Office dog. (If you have one of course)
And a final note, it’s also important to consider orientation and the social media formats that you will use. For example, it’s good to have a range of portrait and landscape orientation shots. But you also want to consider if you need negative space in your pictures. And also ensure that your images look good when squared, if you are using Instagram. Finally, you might want to consider photography for any banners and headers such as on LinkedIn and websites.
For additional advice on how best communicate your personal brand, read my blog on the subject.
For more information or to make a booking for Personal Branding Photography London, or for other professional photography services in London, please contact us at our West London Studio on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7415 792499. Or click here to fill out a contact form.
“Photography through the lens of a storyteller”
LONDON PERSONAL BRANDING PHOTOGRAPHER